ASUS Hyper M.2 x16 Gen 4 Card (PCIe 4.0/3.0) supports four NVMe M.2 (2242/2260/2280/22110) devices up to 256 Gbps for AMD TRX40/X570 PCIe 4.0 NVMe RAID and Intel® platform RAID-on-CPU functions
• Two-phase power solution with up to 14-watt output supports the latest NVMe drives
• Large heatsink and active fan reduces M.2 SSD temperatures for unthrottled transfer speeds and enhanced reliability
• Adapted server-grade PCB supports up to four PCIe 4.0/3.0 M.2 drives, with up to 256 Gbps bandwidth for smooth data transfers
• Compatible with AMD TRX40/X570 PCIe 4.0 for NVMe RAID and supports Intel® platform RAID-on-CPU functions
• Also support other vendors’ motherboards via PCIe bifurcation in BIOS setting
PCIe 4.0/3.0 x16 interface, compatible with PCIe x8 and x16 slots, support data transfer rates up to 256 Gbps.
4 x M.2 slots (Key M), type 2242/2260/2280/22110 (supports PCIe 4.0/3.0)
- Supports PCIe M.2 storage devices only.
|LED and Button
1 x M.2 FAN Power Switch
4 x M.2 access LEDs
AMD TRX40/X570 Series Motherboard models with PCIe 4.0 support
Supports PCIe 3.0 bandwidth for other RAID on CPU models.
Maximum numbers of M.2 SSD support will vary, depending on different CPU specs and PCIe bifurcation settings in different ASUS motherboards.
This product hasn't received any reviews yet. Be the first to review this product!